20 Aug 2011

Getting a kick up the ass from Loki

Okay, a few days after an incident with 'Dr-Leer-Down-Your-Top', I was in the office and I decided I had to talk with Loki about the problem. This is roughly how Loki's side of the conversation went:


(Loki, looking a bit pissed, arms crossed, while pacing around me) 

"You shouldn't have ducked your head when you caught him. Now he thinks he can get away with it. It's basic mammal instinct, especially with wolves, remember?*  He probably thinks, as well, because of that, that you're a blushing virgin who like his attention. Don't you shake your head, you know I'm right.
He thinks you're one of those virgins in the movies that blushes over anything remotely sexual...or when they do get them in bed, they have no clue at all about what sex is and go - " 

(He started dramatically throwing his head back, musing up his hair and rubbing his hands up and down his sides, speaking in a higher pitched voice) 

" "Ooooh, I don't know what's going on! I don't know what's happening to my body - Oooh!" " 

(He stopped right then and dropped his arms to his side, looking at me with such a dead straight face that I nearly started laughing right there in the office)

"So sweetheart, now you'll have to show him that it's not on. Raise your head, prove that you have more pride in yourself than that!
He probably thinks that because he's a doctor that he's allowed to look at you that way, or just because he's got a higher work position. 
Avoid situations like the corridor where he can get the result he wants, or maybe try wear a higher neck jumper next time to avoid giving him easy opportunities where he can snag a peek. Body language is key now. Show him who's in charge!" (smiling now) "Oh yeah, I want two digestive biscuits when you get home, okay?"

So that was me being told off by Loki.
Yesterday I saw 'Dr-Leer' again, but this time I didn't feel intimidated by him anymore - granted that I still kept my distance, but I just ignored him and didn't let myself worry about his presence. I felt a hundred times better with the situation now.

*  In wolf body language, a male wolf will lower his head or bares his neck to a wolf which is bigger/stronger or more superior in the pack than himself


Update:
All this happened on Wednesday 17th, and I gave Loki the biscuits then on the same day. I, just a few minutes ago, disposed of them by putting them outside my window, onto the roof, so they could be eaten by birds or whatever - circle of life and what not.
The first thing to attempt to reach them? A raven, like Odin's Muninn and Huginn. A hint that my offering was liked, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment