25 Aug 2011

Just a note

So, in a few hours I'll be starting my first day at college!
I'm feeling a little bit nervous (only natural) and I've been chanting in my head all this morning, "Please, Loki, let me have a good day. Let me have a good day."
I think the biggest difference will be the fact that I will not be with friends there and I'll have to try and make new ones.
Although, said friends haven't really been talkative lately since I quit their project. No words to me at all.

 I even sent out an email on Monday, asking (on my last day of freedom, Wednesday) if anyone wanted to hang out, get a coffee - and no one replied.
 I know they could have been busy, but I'm getting the feeling that because I had the guts to say that I wasn't going to waste my precious time and money on this mini-film; while the rest of the gang hung their heads and resigned themselves to their fate of being roped in without really having a choice in the matter.
I feel like I'm being shunned for however long they see fit to keep me at a distance because of all that, and I've been getting the feeling that Loki's dancing about going: "See! Told you, told you! I said this would happen ages ago, and you saw only one aspect of that particular lesson then - now, this is another aspect of that same lesson, my dear. I warned you they would do this and now you can see it for yourself, no rose tinted glasses."

I might do another post later, after college.
Till then, hail Loki and let this be a really good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment