8 Nov 2011

Taking through iPods

I had been involved in a discussion last night with another Lokean on how Loki talks to us (silly comments and random ideas that appear out of nowhere seem to be the common lot) and it was mentioned that you could possibly communicative to the gods via the shuffle option on an iPod.
The other Lokean had told me they'd tried this trick, asking if Loki wanted a beer...and got the song 'I Wanna Be An Alcoholic'. Loki got his beer in the end from what I read.

So naturally I wanted a try.
I wrote down my questions as I went and I added lyric links; as I think he was bouncing between the titles and the actual lyrics themselves.

So here are the results of Loki with the iPod (click titles for lyrics):

Me: Okay, Loki. Pick any song.
Him: 'I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked' by Ida Maria (fairly obvious what he was thinking about)
Me: Okay, another.
Him: 'Tomorrow' by Avril Lavigne
Me: Does Sigyn have any requests?
Her: 'Gypsy' by Suzanne Vega (the lyrics are so Loki it's unreal)
Me: Loki, you want to pick a song for her?
Him: 'I Feel Perfect' by Porcelain and The Tramps
Me: *Laughing* Seriously, that's not very romantic.
Him: 'You're Beautiful' by James Blunt (no joke, I 'aaawed' at this point)
Me: How do you feel right now?
Him: 'How To Save A Life' by The Fray
Me: Is there anything you want to say?
Him: 'Man! I Feel Like A Woman!' by Shania Twain
Me: *More laughing* This is going online. Is there anything you want  to say to them (reading)?
Him: 'You Need Me' by Ed Sheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment