28 Nov 2011

Root Chakra TLC?

After my shower something grabbed my attention and it basically said I needed to start looking after my body. So I raided my makeup drawer without really thinking on it and started to rub in body moisturiser all over my legs and body; also while worrying about how I was going to do my night meditation with all this junk all over my skin that could possibly block out things. But I kept going, nodding when it said to pay attention to my feet, which I did after I'd finished the rest of me.

It was only when I was done rubbing it into my skin and was massaging the soles of my feet that I realised I was giving some serious TLC to my root chakra. I then another message that basically said this:
'You need to cleanse yourself for what's going to happen next. You've been collecting too much bad energy from everything around you, even from the ground you've been walking on.  So we're starting from the very beginning, bottom to top, roots first.'
Then I got the notion that I'll be moving on to other parts of my body or chakras as time goes on.

After that, I threw on my slippers to make my way to my bed (it felt like I needed to keep my feet off the floor directly for a while), got out some incense and am now away to try and meditate for a bit on what the hell this master plan is.

No comments:

Post a Comment