6 Oct 2011

Battery Problems

I charged my iPod up about two days ago, and it had about half a battery left last night; but this morning it was completely empty. Normally it can go up to two weeks without needing any charging at all.

This would have been a cause for concern...if I hadn't realized that I had put my iPod on Loki's altar last night before bed - I had even thought about that kind of thing happening last night, and now look!

The power-loss had been happening for a while; phone, iPods or other things draining rapidly - I thought maybe it was their batteries themselves, losing their charge as they got older, but really it's because I've been putting them on Loki's spot before bed. The bastard's been zapping the power from my stuff!
I can probably say it started when I turned the bedside table into his altar and continued to place my phone, etc, there for the mornings (and out of habit I guess)

That's got me thinking about when I leave him food offerings; does he take the 'energy' or something from them? Would leaving batteries lying on his spot be the same as leaving food? Does he actually get anything from that?
.....Na, more likely he enjoys watching me swearing and getting annoyed when I can't get my things to work.

Better remember not to leave my phone on his side of the bed now, in-case it dies and my alarm doesn't go off for college.

But still - iPod batteries, Loki? Seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment