11 Sept 2011

Bed-time jitters?

Was just reading a post on another blog, where they were talking about feeling their god when they touched them, and another on actually seeing them.

I had sat back for a sec, just thinking about what I read, when I then got this huge lurching feeling in my back.

Keeping in mind that I was sitting upright, it felt like something was pushing inwards, and my throat started gagging because of it, which was then making me feel sick to top it off.
It pulled back and did it again a few more times before it stopped.

It wasn't just one spot on my back; it pushing on my entire back, plus my neck and head, all at once.
It then stopped and I sat still for a minute or two going 'WTF was that?' before typing this up - dunno, just felt like I had to get it down, it was just weird.

And as I'm typing this, I've got this blocked humming sound in my left ear too.

I'm off to sleep now - fuck me, I've had a weird day.

Update - 11/9/11
I still wasn't feeling all that safe when I was in bed, so I ended up drawing Algiz on my forehead and above my bed for protection and assistance. Slept like a baby after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment